My Private Realm

This is my space to write about whatever I want. I come here to vent, to record observations, and to share my stories and writing. Ultimately, I come here to be alone with my thoughts.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Introduction

Hello Everybody,

I know it's kind of weird to name a public online blog my PRIVATE realm, but that's really how I think of it, as a private place that no one in my family knows about. I feel that writing has a confessional quality to it, an honesty and uninhibitedness that makes it special. Unhibitedness? Please comment and let me know if this is a real word because I like it and I could see myself using it a lot, but ony if it really exists!

Well it's very late (I am a certified night owl) so I'm going to say goodnight and I hope you come back often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home